Gordius Life Long Learning OID: E10258095
Course date: 23-27. August 2021
Supporting the European Union’s vision to become a global actor in building a sustainable and green economy and society is a key priority in the latest incarnation of the EU’s educational mobility and cooperation program, Erasmus+. The 2021-27 programme period aims to establish and deepen participants’ knowledge, skills and attitudes on sustainable development, climate change and environmental protection. Therefore, this course is dedicated to help school staff, secondary and vocational education teachers, headmasters in the green transformation of their organizations by creating their own Green Strategy. Strategic (green) planning is the manifestation of a long-term commitment of organizational sustainability directly connected to and harmonizing with the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations (SDG2030).
During the course participants will familiarize themselves with:
- The Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations connected to the topic of the training:
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Environmental protection in the European Union and what its main priorities are (European Green Deal)
- The importance of international environmental guidelines in education
- Setting up a vision and mission to make their organizations greener
- The basics of strategic planning, strategy-making
- Guidance, ideas, and best practices on how to write a Green Strategy (and Action Plan) for their organizations step by step
Learning outcome:By the end of the course participants will have a clear picture on a European green agenda and environmental protection, as well as being able to outline and create their own organizational green strategy. Moreover, participants knowledge on green planning and practices will be enriched by best practices allowing them to personalise, implement and transform global and European green values to local action.
- Kick off meeting – Introduction, short presentations of participants’ organizations
- Seminar: Environmental protection and principles global and European focus - SDG2030 agenda & the EU’s green agenda (European Green Deal)
- Seminar: Guidance on strategic planning and strategy building
- Seminar: Presentation of an invited Hungarian NGO working in the field of sustainable development/environment protection
- 1st Workshop: strategy building and implementing best practices.
- Seminar: Green Strategy – importance, possible ways to create one
- Seminar: Sustainable implementation in Erasmus mobilities
- 2nd Workshop: Green School Strategy (SWOT and Aspect Impact Register)
- Seminar: presentation of an invited Hungarian NGO working in the field of sustainable development/environment protection
- 3rd Workshop: Green School Strategy & international activities
- 4th Workshop: Green School Strategy – mind map, chapters of strategy
- Presentations on the drafts of the Green Strategies, mind maps & group discussion
- Final Evaluation & wrap up meeting: validation of learning outcomes
- Certificate awarding ceremony, farewell
Optional program: discovering Budapest via green sightseeing
Please note that this optional program is not included in the price.
Course fee: 350 euro/participant
Please note that no additional costs are included in the price. However, in harmony with the main theme of the course and in-line with European green agenda and values, Gordius Learning is happy to suggest participants green catering, transportation and accommodation options on demand.
To Apply for the Green Strategy Building Course, please fill out following pre-registration Application Form:
Furthermore, as the course will take place in Budapest, Hungary participants need to comply with the Covid19 entry requirements when visiting the country.
Please, find current applicable rules here:
If you have any questions regarding our Green Strategy Building course, feel free to contact us via the following e-mails: info [k] gordius.eu">info [k] gordius.eu or anna.noszko [k] gordius.eu
Erasmus mobility applications
Our company places great emphasis on the promotion of the European Union's education, training and public education program, the Erasmus + program, in Hungary, on making the given opportunities as widely known as possible and on facilitating their implementation.
Creating a more cohesive and inclusive society is a prerequisite for a successful and competitive community in the long run. The basic pillar of the latter is the open, educated, trained and last but not least interested youth with diversified experiences, the support of which is one of the most important elements of the value-mediating objectives of Gordius Learning Zrt.
In accordance with the terms of the Erasmus program, our company provides professional and operational support to students, trainees, volunteers, education or training applicants who wish to identify with the objectives of each application, in terms of mobility, facilitating cooperation and supporting policy processes in language, innovation, professional, competence or skills development projects.
In addition to the countries of the European Union, our international relations system also extends to the partner countries of the program.
ACCREDITATION and SIMPLE APPLICATION WRITING
5 YEAR IMPLEMENTATION COMMITMENT
EXPERIENCED FOREIGN PARTNERS
PREPARATION OF INTERNATIONALIZATION STRATEGIES and PLANS
MOBILITY IMPLEMENTATION FOR ALL PROFESSIONS
HOSTING FOREIGN GROUP OF STUDENTS
In case of a successful accreditation application, the institution will participate in Erasmus applications in a facilitated procedure for 5 years, each year it only needs to call a so-called cost requesting application form. This greatly helps our colleagues in organizing and preparing the application.
Gordius PIC: 893654987
Organisation ID: E10258095
EXPERIENCE · DISCOVERY · IMPROVEMENT · INDEPENDENCE · RELATIONS